What is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis is present when men suffering pain in the scrotum. It is frequently connected with the mostly severe pain and swelling. This is caused by the two most common sexually transmitted diseases namely chlamydia and gonorrhea. This infection is most common between men with ages 18 to 40. It may not be found in men adolescents who are not practicing sexual activities. Acute epididymitis is generally accompanied by urethritis and is frequently not showing symptoms at all. Similar to any other sexually transmitted infections, if this is left untreated, it can cause some health problems like infection of the bladder, prostate, kidney, urinary tract and urethra. This can as well enhance one's susceptibility to other diseases and illnesses.
Epididymitis is often caused by the same bacteria that cause other sexually transmitted infections. It may as well be experienced if there is an injury or infection in the scrotum. Urinalysis can detect epididymitis infection. Urine culture can recognize organisms that cause the infection. One may possibly also experience examination of discharges from the urethra or prostate glands, blood test and ultra sound.
When the epididymis, a single, narrow, tightly coiled tube that can be found just behind the testicles, and forms part of the ma reproductive process which holds the male sperm becomes infected by either a bacteria or virus, the name given to the situation is epididymitis. The epididymis can develop to a length of some 7-meters, and consists of a head, body, and tail. And even though this condition is not generally seen as being life threatening, if left untreated can become fairly uncomfortable to the sufferer, as any person who has experienced it knows.
Symptoms of Epididymitis
The progression of this disease is normally slow in nature. ON the other hand, symptoms of epididymitis may often hit the maximum point in just 24 hours. In the beginning, the patient with epididymitis may have flank or abdominal pain caused by inflammation of cells that typically starts in the vas deferens. As the inflammation drop down to the lower part of the epididymis, the patient feels discomfort confined to a small region of the scrotum. Young patients or patient with an epididymitis that is sexually transmitted may show symptoms connected with urethritis. However, urinary tract infection is the most frequent cause of epididymitis disease in older patients. Symptoms of epididymitis include are:
- Slight fever
- Enlarged testicle
- Sensitivity to touch or pressure in the affected testicle
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvis
- Feeling of heaviness in the affected testicle
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Discharge from the penis
- Blood in the urine
- Burning feeling when urinating
- Pain when ejaculating.
Symptoms of epididymitis generally increase pain in the testicle at the back portion and fever that progresses over an hour and that comprise chills, pain in groin swollen and tenderness, growth of scrotal, spermatic cord pains, sudden pain in scrotal, sexual activity, trauma, strain, discharging of urethral and at the tip of the penis, you can feel excessive pain. These are the usual manifestations of epididymitis.
Symptoms of epididymitis may also take place on testicle pains, swollen orchitis which can be caused by after- removal of scrotal cyst or vasectomy and sport injury that consist of lower abdominal pain and this could only be confirmed by various testicle examinations and laboratories which are ways through ultrasound or torsion tests. This may as well include blood and urine test. In various cases, symptoms may show up swollen lymph nodes and enlargement of prostate and if needed, doctor recommends urethral smear and a urologic assessment must be completed.
Causes of Epididymitis
The most regular causes of epididymitis and epididymo-orchitis is a bacterial infection that spreads from another region, generally the urinary tract (e.g., urethra, bladder). Sometimes, pain in the testicular area is the initial sign of infection. Here are different possible causes of epididymitis, including:
- Groin injury
- Sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Use of catheter
- Enlarged prostate
- Structural abnormalities of the urinary tract
- Surgery to the prostate, bladder or groin area
- Sexually transmitted infections are the most general cause of epididymitis, mostly in young men between the age of 19 and 35 that have engaged with multiple sexual partners without using condoms.
Other causes of epididymitis are the utilize of a medication called amiodarone, which prevents abnormal heart rhythms.
The following increase the risk for epididymitis:
- Regular use of a urethral catheter
- Being uncircumcised
- Past structural problems in the urinary tract
- Recent surgery
- Sexual intercourse with more than one partner and not using condoms
Chronic epididymitis and epididymo-orchitis also can build up as a result of multiple periods of acute cases. In various chronic cases, the causes of epididymitis are unknown.
Diagnosis of Epididymitis
Diagnosis of Epididymitis usually includes: a physical examination that may possibly find out a small lump (mass) on the affected side of the scrotum generally on the left-side, and less usually found on the right, tenderness in the region where the epididymis is attached to the testicle, enlarged lymph nodes in the area of the groin, and a noticeable discharge coming from the tip of the penis. Diagnosis of epididymitis may be followed by:
- A rectal examination that often shows the prostate to be also swollen or tender.
- Blood tests complete blood count.
- A Doppler ultrasound test that uses reflected sound waves to assess the blood as it flows through the vessels.
- A testicular scan nuclear medicine scan after a radio-active tracer [radionuclide or radioisotope] has been administered into the body, a particular camera [gamma] takes pictures that can show action and function of the tissues found around the testicles and of the testicles themselves.
- Urine tests ([urinalysis] early, and mid stream).
- Sexually transmitted infections (sexually transmitted disease) tests for both chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- These tests will as well distinguish between epididymitis and testicle torsion which is a different condition, and one that usually needs surgery to be treated.
Early diagnosis of Epididymitis means early Epididymitis treatment. If you see and experience any signs and symptoms of the said disease, right away seek for medical advice. Epididymitis disease may be easily treated but if not diagnosed early, the disease may guide to various further complications making it actually hard to treat and the worse, not possible to cure.
What do we offer?
We are offering Epidmeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Epididymitis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Epididymitis sufferers to try Epidmeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Epidmeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Epidmeton your top priority.
Epidmeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Operculina turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
How does it help?
Epidmeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may reduce the severe and itching pain in your testicles making it more comfortable for you
- It may reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation in scrotum
- It may also work on the Dysuria or urethral discharge
- It may also help prevent fever and severe palpations
- It may also, with the help of its strong ingredients, kill the bacteria that has caused this disorder
- It may (but we do not guarantee) save you from the massive surgery
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order the Herbal Products directly from our website only.
- We do not sell the Herbal Products in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the Herbal Products you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CyberSource and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping from Herbs Solutions By Nature and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Epidmeton
- Availability: In Stock