What is Seborrheic Keratosis?
Seborrheic Keratosis is a common skin disorder in which wart-like growths appear on the skin. These growths are usually brown, black or pale in color and give the skin a scaly, patchy and raised appearance. The face, chest, shoulders, and back are the areas most commonly affected. Seborrheic Keratosis often affects multiple areas but sometimes a single site can also be affected. It is more prevalent in the elderly and can cause a lot of worry because it resembles skin cancer. Though it may look like skin cancer but it is not at all cancerous. Numerous options are available to counteract the effects of Seborrheic Keratosis.
Symptoms of Seborrheic Keratosis
There are several signs and symptoms of Seborrheic Keratosis which make the disorder apparent in a number of individuals without going into the detailed lab reports. These include:
- Wart-like, scaly and waxy growth on the surface of the skin
- Light tan to red or brown scaly patches on head, chest, back and sometimes face
- Round or oval shaped growths ranging from small to more than 1 inch in size
- Bothersome itching around the growths
- Single or cluster of growths
- Bleeding in very rare cases in the growths when slightly rubbed
What Causes Seborrheic Keratosis?
The exact cause of Seborrheic Keratosis is not known till date however, some of the known ones that have been recognized by experts as blamable for the onset of this disorder include:
- Over exposure to sun
- Genetic inheritance
- Mutation of gene coding for a growth factor receptor, (FGFR3)
- Physiological stress
- Gastrointestinal malignancies
What do we offer?
We are offering Sebeton, an herbal supplement made out of 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from authentic herb retailers. It has been specially formulated for patients suffering from Seborrheic Keratosis. It is totally natural and free of synthetic chemicals. We strongly advise all Seborrheic Keratosis sufferers to try Sebeton. It is a powerful combination of carefully chosen potent herbs that have no side effects. Please don’t substitute your current medications with Sebeton. It is meant to only supplement your current medication protocol. If however you haven't yet started conventional medication or have become dissatisfied with the ones you are using, then you should definitely make Sebeton your top priority.
Sebeton contains the following herbs that have been combined together in precise amounts to make it a powerful formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
How does it help?
Sebeton capsules contain a proprietary blend of pure and fresh herbs that together produce a synergistic effect. As it is a natural supplement it may not show results as evidently or quickly as prescription medications, but that does not mean that it does not work. If you remain patient and keep taking it regularly then it may help you in the following ways:
- It may help comfort you by easing out the itchiness around the growths.
- It may help contract the size of growths to some extent but it can take time.
- It may condense the clustering of growths on the affected areas.
- The normal dose is 2 pills each day right after a meal. Do not take more than the prescribed dose on your own.
- It can be swallowed with water or milk. Milk is preferable if you are not lactose intolerant.
- The dose should be taken at the same time each day so that you have a consistent supply of the active ingredients in your bloodstream. Any time of the day will suffice as long as it can be adhered to.
- If a dose is missed and there are more than 12 hours remaining before your next dose, then the missed dose can be taken at the time of recall. If there are less than 12 hours remaining before your next dose then you should just skip the missed dose and take the next one.
- Never take double dosages to make up for a missed dose.
- For best results no dose should ever be missed.
- You can order this product directly from our website only.
- We do not sell this product in stores or any other outlet under our name.
How do you select the product you want?
- If you are reading this you are either already on the disease you are looking for or you are still finding a way to go to the desired product matching your disease.
- If you are already where you are supposed to be then go on top where you see the product picture there’s a green “add to cart button”.
Found? If yes then move to the next section “How to place an order?”
If NOT then read further…
- Go to home page; see the 8th tab (the last one) in the green row which says Search Diseases By Name.
- Click it and you have access to 60 various diseases from which you can choose the one bothering you.
- You will see the supplement name the moment you click the disease.
How to place an order?
- You see the green “add to cart” button next to the supplement name along with the quantity you require.
- Fill in the quantity, press add to cart and follow the payment process.
- You are done once you have entered your payment details, delivery address and other information required at the time of placing your order.
- Fill in all the right details and sit back to wait for your purchase to reach you.
- All your personal information and credit card or other personal details are absolutely secured by CCNOW and are off the record therefore, you can securely purchase from our website without the anxiety of losing your cash or your personal information.
Happy Shopping and we along with our whole team wish you great health!
- Product Code: Sebeton
- Availability: In Stock